« Home | Three Weeks and Counting (and scared as hell) » | This Summer's Must Watch-es » | Of Empty Drawers and Teapots » | Another New "Toy" » | I Think I'm Finally Growing Up » | A Love That Will Last » | Contentment » | I LIKE » | Left Hanging on Purpose » | Random Thoughts 2 »

It's Here! It's Here!

COLLEGE CAMP IS FINALLY HERE!!!

Believe it or not, I'm actually looking forward to going away this weekend. I've been curiously waiting for this though I don't expect anyone to understand my excitement. I just am! I am in desperate need of some alone time, what with all the non-stop packing (gosh, you won't know how much jusnk you have stored in your house until you have to pack up and move!) and countless lunch dates (but I'm not complaining about that...hehe) and everything else that's been going on with me.

And so this weekend I'm going to spend some much needed quality time with my Creator...and what better place to do it with all the other wonders He's created!

On a side note, when I get home, I just might be greeted into a half empty house and perhaps an even more empty room! It's hard to detatch-

About me

  • I'm Naveena
  • From Auckland, New Zealand
  • I'm rough around the edges but, I'm God's working progress. I don't allow myself to bruise easily but I sometimes I can't help it. I love wholly and there isn't much that I hate. I believe that life is about the journey and not the destination because by default, the former determines the latter. Yes, I am THAT girl.
My profile